Welcome a new mod to the OR...

Isiah

Yes Grey Mage has been invested as a moderator, with duties primarily here in the OR, as well as elsewhere on the B&C. So looking forwards to his continued positive input into the nitty gritty of 40K rules problems. Welcome Grey Mage.

Now, don't give him too hard a time too soon :P.

Cheers

I

grats dude... now all we need are a few more space wolves in positions of power and we can try stage a coup.... bugger i said tht out loud didn't i

Its not like it would work in the first place. All it takes to stop a space wolf coup is one salamander with a master crafted distillery and the whole lot of em forget what they're doing. I'm partial to the rum myself.

grats dude... now all we need are a few more space wolves in positions of power and we can try stage a coup.... bugger i said tht out loud didn't i

Its not like it would work in the first place. All it takes to stop a space wolf coup is one salamander with a master crafted distillery and the whole lot of em forget what they're doing. I'm partial to the rum myself.

That would be how Argos plans to keep me in line, Im sure. :)

Remember- theres always a bigger fish.

Indeed, congratulations to Grey Mage on becoming a mod, especially here in the Lion's den known as the Official Rules forum.

And while we're all at it, a big thank you goes to nighthawks for all of the time and effort he invested herein as a mod. He has stepped down from those duties due to more pressing real life concerns.

Another round of congrats to GM on me. Also, a thanks to Nighthawks (whom I didn't realize had stepped down); hopefully things settle up for you so you can get back to bashing our heads in, brother-marine. <3

Wildfire Posted Yesterday, 07:28 PM

Congrats, GM. I just noticed you were now a mod, and had to go looking for your new forum. Too bad it's the OR. Worst place to be a mod, eh, Isiah?

Hey, where's your BS latin name?

Cheerful chap, aren't you? :D

Thank you Night hawk for your time and effort.

Congratulations Grey Mage, may you dispense correction with wisdom.

+++

By the Throne of the Emperor of all mankind! A Witch?! Lording it over me?! Disgusting! How long 'til Daemons start flying out of his orifices? *shakes head*

Archived