almost done chaos blood pack lord on puppy

ozziemayhem

wip chaos wolf-pack lord

mark of blood pack (khorne)

daemon weapon bloodfeeder

melta bombs

personal icon

daemonic steed, big wolf of khorne (juggernaut)

total=180

with 5+2d6 attacks sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs264.snc3/27875_1449675079069_1148974738_1342127_2627679_n.jpg

sorry for bad pic, crap cam

seriously, that many attacks? seems abit.. overpowered.

It's a Chaos Lord - that's kind of the point. Arch Nemesis of mankind and all that! ;)

Nicely painted so far, though I've never been a fan of the Canis Wolfborn model. Chaos-ify it some more and you will have yourself a really nice model. At the moment it does look a little too loyalist though - needs more spikey bits! :P

I have to agree with Turelheim on that point, he does still look like a loyalist marine, interesting choice for chaos lord though, just reminds me to stay well fething clear of Chaos Players! :D

Edemia

umm at the moment your quote is a copy right infringement you need to not have the points costs for individual things in your post it needs to be link below

wip chaos wolf-pack lord

mark of blood pack (khorne)

daemon weapon bloodfeeder

melta bombs

personal icon

daemonic steed, big wolf of khorne (juggernaut)

total=180

with 5+2d6 attacks sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

This is turning out very nicely indeed! I like the white tips you've done on the fur, gives a damn nice effect, and I have to agree with some others and say I like this one better than the original Canis ( even though it's a dirty, trice-damned heretic.. praise the emperor ). Some contrast could improve though, mabe a sharp color on the blade of the weapon ( some energy effect like bright green, blue or purple? ) and mabe a light brown or even bleach bone color on the wraping of the hilt and the reins?

Think that might go quite far with adding some contrasts actually :)

I'd also love to see something more on the base! As you have such a big base with a lot of open space, it's perfect for putting some energy into converting something. A large boulder/rock to make it really easy, a chaos spawn/daemon thing (nurgling size) emerging from the warp, id's say sculpt it coming out of some flames/the ground.

Mabe a killed enemy?

Or some glowing chaos artifact/rune?

Looking forward to see what happens :)

Cheers!

Archived