Games Day

Requiemnex

So they are doing something totally different for games day this year and they are having their normal conversion contests and painting contests and speed painting.. Etc. Etc. Etc. My question is this... How many have you looked at the club run events and prizes.. What do you think about these? There are a few that make me sad really.. Such as the Khorne's Arena where you pit to unique IC against one another that are 200 points or less.. It made me sad as I flip through our book and see we really dont have anything to compete when the space marines are running around with a guy like lysander right at 200 points.

well you didnt knew that chaos specials sucked ? if you wanted top game play from chaos , then you should have played them in 4th ed and begining of 5th [before then new IG dex and when the ultra nerf hit nids and eldar had still not bought new army set ups] .

Oh I remember. I have played chaos since 3.5 as my second army. Then took them on as my primary army when the new dex came out.. It just makes me sad panda that I cant represent our sweet faction at gamesday.. Thinking about bringing Maugen Ra just so I can be sort of Chaosy

Archived