Angels Sanguine

KYR GKIKAS

What do the different style of helmet denote?

Well the project started with all yellow helms (Denotes assault squad members) but after some searching i discovered that the Angels Sanguine have half yellow half black helmets.Thus the difference.....:)

Looking good. Though is it just me, or is one of the backpacks painted in reverse? (far left)

Oh you mean that one ...Hehe erm.....well i painted the Veteran with the power fist as a first model.....the helmet is red/black and the backpack in reserve order :tu: ....i did some searching.....Oh damn the helmet must be yellow :huh: , and the backpack in the right order ^_^ ok then no harm no foul .....i painted two more assault marines.....i did some more searching.....crap the helmet must be yellow/black.... :D i painted 3 more assault marines......i stopped searching (who knows what else i am going to find :) ).No i am not going to correct the mistakes B) i like this little stupid story and it adds flavor to the army....

Thank you all for the comments and please allow me some fragments (no matter how large) of stupidity :)

PS:Please forgive my bad english (deep bow) its not my native language

• 2 weeks later...

And they are fighting on a word that had experienced exterminatus and been blasted to a blackened almost glass or plastic-like texture I see. ;-)

Sorry I couldn't resist after all the "what about the bases" comments I always used to get on my stuff. Super work thus far bro!

The two chainsword and two pistol dudes = hells yeah!

:lol:

But I wonder, why does one Marine have a split blcak/red helm and one have a solid yellow helm when the "average" is split yellow/black? I mean, the Serg being red/black makes sense, but the solid yellow is the real trouble to me.

Archived