Paper, Rock, Scissor, Emperor

gettothegone

I agree but I think if you look carefully, you'll be able to see what elements would be needed for a successful army and how best to use them, at least in part.

A prime example would be how important long range fire support is but how its also open to deepstriking/outflanking units.

Also, it helps us in-game because if you notice which element your opponent's army is lacking, you can easily detect and exploit that weakness.

A 10 man Dev. Squad with 4 Lascannons will blow them up.

21 Daemonettes, split into 3 squads all pounce on you and slowly Rend you to death. Doesn't matter that you're in cover since they have Frag equivalents and Lascannon still gets blocked by 5++.

A 10 man Dev. Squad with 4 Lascannons will blow them up.

21 Daemonettes, split into 3 squads all pounce on you and slowly Rend you to death. Doesn't matter that you're in cover since they have Frag equivalents and Lascannon still gets blocked by 5++.

I givve you lysander again, I then grind you out far better against your numbers as I slowly chew through your horrific plastic models (seriously, those are supposed to be attractive?)

I givve you lysander again, I then grind you out far better against your numbers as I slowly chew through your horrific plastic models (seriously, those are supposed to be attractive?)

I call for proof! ;)

Seriously though, I think Captain Yellowbutt would lose that battle, he's just not killy enough against hordes.

I'm at work but when I get home I'll run through a simulation unless someone beats me to it.

Ok I'm home so I ran the numbers of Captain Yellowbutt vs 21 semi-sexy chicks. (Ignoring who gets the charge)

21 Daemonettes x 3 attacks = 63 attacks = 31.5 hits = 5.2 Rend and 5.2 normal hits = 1.7 +0.87 wounds = 2.57 wounds

3 Captain Yellowbutt attacks = 2 hits (not counting MC weapon) = 1.67 wounds = 1.1 dead Daemonettes

20 Daemonettes x 3 attacks = (skip math) = 2.4 wounds = dead Captain Yellowbutt

Ok I'm home so I ran the numbers of Captain Yellowbutt vs 21 semi-sexy chicks. (Ignoring who gets the charge)

21 Daemonettes x 3 attacks = 63 attacks = 31.5 hits = 5.2 Rend and 5.2 normal hits = 1.7 +0.87 wounds = 2.57 wounds

3 Captain Yellowbutt attacks = 2 hits (not counting MC weapon) = 1.67 wounds = 1.1 dead Daemonettes

I thought you had a point, and I still raise you three Typhoons.

Combi-Melta Sternguard with a Drop Pod drop in and go out to destory that Land Raider.

Combi-Melta Sternguard with a Drop Pod drop in and go out to destory that Combi-Melta Sterguard.

******CYCLIC ERROR******

********APPLICATION HAS PERFORMED AN ILLEGAL OPERATION AND MUST BE SHUT DOWN, THE ADEPTUS MECHANICUS APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED. CLICK SEND TO INFORM US WITH AN ERROR REPORT WHERE WE WILL OBTAIN ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COME ROUND TO YOUR HOUSE AND PURGE YOU FOR TRANSGRESSING AGAINST THE MACHINE SPIRIT*******

Gutted lols!!

You seem to have made an error, you at first note the daemonettes to have given him 2.5 wounds then 2.4, try and keep consistent.

Regardless, my Lysander is by no means that sort of weakling, you can have the first two wounds but he then just becomes unkillable. I am serious, it will be the first two possible wounds from anything: grots, bolters, lascannons, ANYTHING. He will last til turn 5-7 in constant coatings of wounds without question.

(and my counter for the most recent: 8 heavy bolters from 2 devastator squads, have a nice day while you march through a torrent of 24 shots a turn!

Archived