Rules debate.

Antagonis

This guy... I'm surprised anyone would play with him honestly.

"I have a set of powered knives attached to my arm, I can reroll to see if I hurt you with my gun!"

No. Just no.

This guy... I'm surprised anyone would play with him honestly.

"I have a set of powered knives attached to my arm, I can reroll to see if I hurt you with my gun!"

No. Just no.

w40k have nothing to do with fluff or common sense , there were more then a few rulings in w40k history that made people go :yes:. but when the rules are writen the way they are , it is what you get.

the only question is , are passive buffs from gear or weapons still active when your using something else . thats when stuff like and you gain +1str or "any of his roll" become stupid.

not that it makes the LC thing work , plus LC/TH combo is so bad ;/ . If it worked like he says it does I would rather play with sw dual LC and have re-rolls for both hits and wounds all the time .

Well, Grey Mage has clearly sorted this out. But I want to find this guy, turn him upside down, and shake him over my speghetti bolognese because, I've run out of cheese :yes:

I stopped watching at around 3:30...that was un-:cussing-believable and it started to get me annoyed. That kinda of interpretation of rules wording is just shameful. You don't go through real life interpreting things like that so why the hell should you stoop so low in 40k, it's not clever it's flat out pathetic and if anyone tried pulling that kinda crap on me I would refuse point blank. Utter...UTTER fail IMO. Just WOW! :huh:

we had this argument when the space wolf dex came out and they tried this bull:cuss with the frost axe for +1 strength to there other melle weapons (or a pair for S6). Grey mage summed up the points nicely.

Also its not rules lawyering if you are wrong by RAW. Rules lawyers use the rules, and are right (if at time immoral), this is not rules lawyering.

Wow, theres another reason not to waste your time watching beastsofwar videos... they're morons who can't read.

I agree with Grey Mage's assessment, its crystal clear that if you're not using a weapon it's bonuses don't apply, the only counter argument is the sort of stupidity that is equivilent to trying to claim the rulebook doesn't define how to roll a dice and therefore it means you an push it over with your finger to get the number you want.

Archived