Arena of Death Chaos Champions

*and there was silence*

Seriously though, we are restricted to Lords and Sorcerors with no wings/pack so it kinda blows.

I was thinking of entering a Slaanesh Lord with Blissgiver. Any thoughts or alternate ideas?

*and there was silence*

Seriously though, we are restricted to Lords and Sorcerors with no wings/pack so it kinda blows.

I was thinking of entering a Slaanesh Lord with Blissgiver. Any thoughts or alternate ideas?

Make a time machine travel back in time and make sure the current codex never comes into existence and use the rules from the last codex for a lord :)

Probably our best option.

Either that or a Khorne Lord with twin Claws

I'd like to see a Nurgle Lord with Plaguebringer but its 5 points too high if I remember right.

Anybody can explain what exactly is this arena of death thing ? What I can draw from it is it's an HQ battle of some sort, so here's what I suggest.

Tzeentch Chaos Sorcerer with Warptime and Bolt of Change.

Anybody can explain what exactly is this arena of death thing ?
link

so here's what I suggest.

Tzeentch Chaos Sorcerer with Warptime and Bolt of Change.

We're bound by a 145 point limit unfortunately, so no-go on the Sorceror.

Steeds would be interesting, as Jumpacks/wings and bikes are banned, but steeds are not. I don't think they'd actually add a ton for their points, but it might be fun..

Also I wanna see a Herald of Khorne or Slaanesh in here (chariots aren't banned either, can't slaanesh have one for under 145 pts/model?)

With my former AoD runner hat on, I think the Tzeentch Herald with the mystic multimelta Bolt of Tzeentch would be about the most abusive and broken combo I have found... Something like that turned the Divine Hunter AoD into a pretty dull shooting gallery and was only eventually beaten through the sheer weight of loyalist bodies it killed. Personally it and anything like it would be on my loophole-closing banned list for an AoD as something that overpowered takes a lot of fun out of the competition. That, and any kind of 2+ inv saves... even if got from faith points.

Anyone pulling these kind of stunts instantly loses serious points for style, and their character should be fatally and messily cursed by the dice gods if there is any justice. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Generic and bland shall slay them all!

Seriously that is classic.

Reminds me of this sig I made.

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a445/mabbon/berzerkerwhine.jpg

Hard to read cause I am a git but it says.. I betrayed the Emperor; All I got was this lousy codex.

Nihm FTW

• 2 weeks later...
I just read the second battle and discovered, that you've been victorious there too. Congratulations again! It's good to see a warrior of chaos represents us so well! :tu:

Archived