My Art

This stuff is a little old, i did it around 3 months ago. I plan on doing more of it.

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/f/2010/058/a/a/Ultramarine_by_DefenderOfUltramar.jpg

Thats is my Ultramarine. Im pretty proud of him.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/300W/f/2010/058/0/b/Legion_of_the_Damned_by_DefenderOfUltramar.jpg

And this is my damned legionnaire. I'm honestly posting these in some hope of getting a commision or two. Maybe if im lucky someone big will notice this and set me up for some Dorian Heresy stuff. Just trying to get noticed.

Comments and criticism is always welcome. Enjoy!

These guys are good,but there a a few bugs:

-both guys are too tall and skinny,

-top guy's forward leg's thigh is too short (or appears to be),

-bottom guy seems to be looking to the top right corner of the picture rather than what he's aiming at.

Other than that beautifully done art, did you do it on the computer or with pen and paper (i cant decide).

I think you should get some dornian heresy stuff to do, your works better than some of the other stuff in there! :)

not bad, as mentioned, bulk them up a bit, there's no such thing as a to bulky marine (look at plauge marines!)

you may have to work on perspectives a bit: the first guy looks a bit flat, particualy the gun and shoulders

beside that, good job! :) good luck with getting into the Dorian Heresy! there's a lot of competition

Here is my Deviant account. Not to much on there. Damn collage has been taking up my time. >.<

I will upload more soon though.

Deviant account

You know what, I have the same problem. My college is eating up my time too.

The same crits from me Im afraid, A little more bulk and an aura of power could help bring the art to life. Maybe a little more of a dynamic pose, as yours look a little static.

Archived