Undevided Daemon Prince

Is it possible for a champion of chaos undevided to be elevated to the statis of Daemon Prince? If so how does it work? Is the champion blessed by all of the gods equally and so he remains devoted to them all? And how does he serve? Does the DP carve out its own little section of the warp, does it remain in the material realm waging constant war?

Any and all information on Undevided Daemon Princes is needed. Thank you

Yeah, it happens all the time. I think there's some stuff about Word Bearers becoming Daemon Princes, and they're essentially an undivided legion (with the exception of their various cults). There's also the various Black Legion Princes kicking around, but I think some of them are dedicated to single powers, so I'll discard them.

So then is it possible to have my own undivided chaos lord who ascended to daemonhood and remained unafiliated with a single god? The reason I ask is because I am wanting a chaos lord who ascended to daemonhood and became a deity to his former warband.

Perturabo, Lorgar, the multiple demon princes in Night Lord novels and the demon prince in storm of iron. Its entirely possible. And if an IW and NL(both not very religious) can become princes then someone who actually worships chaos should have an even easier time pulling it off.

Perturabo serves no individual god... he serves no gods at all... and basically is a diety to the IWs as they follow no one else, and worship no one.

Lorgar is completely against worshipping one god, in his view you have to worship them all equally so he fits as well.

Considering the above I think what your asking for is entirely possible.

So then do all 4 of the gods need to be in agreement for a undivided champion to be turned into a daemon prince?

And isnt Belathor (or whatever his name is) a daemon prince of chaos undivided? (though i think he's for fantasy battles only, sorry)

So then do all 4 of the gods need to be in agreement for a undivided champion to be turned into a daemon prince?

I wouldn't say they have to come to an aggreement. It could just happen, without alot of thought or planning on their part.

To be gifted by all 4 gods is to be Everchosen or Warmaster (depending on the era you live in, ie Archaon and Abaddon). To be an undivided Daemon Prince is to simply have earned enough favor in any of the Gods in order for them to elevate you to Daemonhood. This doesn't mean that you worship that God, just that you've pleased him enough for him to grant you demi-Godhood. So lets say I'm completely undivided, but I slaughtered a good couple thousand people. Khorne approves so he gives me a shiny collar of khorne. I then burn their corpses in a runic ritual and summon a half dozen Lords of Change. Tzeentch is pleased, he gives me a third eye on my forehead that lets me peek into people's souls. I then allow the Imperials to recover their dead in order to infest their cities with plague and despair at the sheer numbers. Now Nurgle is pleased and he decides I should smell really funky as a gift. At last I break the siege, conquer the planet and burn it to the ground. Khorne is pleased by the sheer amount of slaughter and thinks that, in his eyes, it warrants Daemonhood. Bam, I'm elevated to Godhood, but I never sold my soul to anyone in particular, just Chaos initself. See where I'm going through this? Just because you've pleased a God, doesn't mean you've sold your soul to him (or her, in the case of Slaanesh). The Gods cannot simply claim people's souls, they need to be given willingly. However their attentions, on the other hand, are a whole different matter.

Archived