Templar Titan hammer WIP

Hi there. My local Games Workshop are runing a monthly Apocolypse game they call Apoc-A-pizza. Basicaly just a big game with pizza provided.

Last month saw me on one side and 3 titans on the other so this month i feel the need to do something about it- I'm taking a titan hammer formation.

I've decided to use Black Templar terminators (the stores said it's ok for me to use the formation with Templar terminators led by an Emperors champion) and to keep me motivated i thought i'd log my progress on here stating with me first test terminator (nearly finished him)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs549.ash1/32044_393057085657_712655657_4576787_2456619_n.jpg

Comments welcome.

Nice! I'm currently working on finishing my terminators ( roughly 120 ) myself for a APOC game in August. Glad to see that there are more termie-lovers out there.

The titanhammer squads looks to be nice and nasty. I have yet had the pleasure of trying them out, but I'm looking forward to it. 15+1 guys (3x5) with cyclones and vortex grenades do spell awesome :HQ:

Keep 'em coming brother!

Cheers!

Archived