Apocalypse: Reloaded

Hello,

Is it possible to take the IG Catachan formation with the current IG codex? Apocalypse: Reloaded states that you have to take 3 hardened veteran squads for this formation, however hardened veterans are no longer an option in the current IG codex. GW has not covered this in a faq yet. What should I do to field this formation?

i would say use the veteran squads present in the current IG codex. IIRC hardened vets and the current vets are enarly identical with the exception of some weapon options and the option to purchase certain unit upgrades (like carapace armour). the main downside with the current incarnation is the lack of infiltrate but hey, win some lose some.

without having Apoc:Reloaded at hand though i can't say fo certain but i would have no objections to someone using it in this way against me.

Yeah, if Chaos can use SM datasheets- along with such wild variants as SWs, I dont think your asking for a whole lot here. Your opponents should be ok with it- if your going to a moderated event like a GW superbattle or some such just check in with the event co-ordinator well before the event.

Archived