night lords and world eaters

I just stoped by a game shop with a ton of dust covered 40k boxes and found 2 boxes of night lords boxes. Then I had a vision of bunny ears and bat wings running wild on my cites of death table. Sinse There are only eight in each box I thought of khorne, though I have read that night lords once were khorne worshipers. How fluffy would it be to say that 2 groups of chosen marines would fight along side world eaters warband.

I kinda want to stay cheap on this warband so I havent quite figured out a list but I was thinking of 2 hqs one daemon prince/ khorne lord on a juggernaught then 2 groups of chosen with 1 group with power weapon and mok, the other group with flammer/meltas. Small group of termies and 2 maybe 3 groups of beserkers and defilers.

I know its not competive but would it be fluffy enough.

By the way the shop had 10% of all of games workshop product witch was awesome reason being there is a games workshop that is newer in town. Thay also had the old fabius bile set with a drug induced marines pretty cool older set. Kinda wanna pick it up for the heck of it.

Yea I'd said it'd be fairly fluffy together, Night Lords seem like they would work with anyone...for the right price. As to them being a khorne folks, I believe in the slaves to darkness (i don't have the pdf on this computer) they were Khorney, at least in the little blurb with the Legion banners.

Night Lords and World Eaters Berserkers go well together. The Index Astartes World Eaters even states that the splinter groups will fight for everyone willing to employ them, while the Index Astartes Night Lords explains that they often employ cult units, even if they look down on their faith.

Now, Night Lord squads with all bat wing helmets? That's just horrible.

Archived