objective markers.

the base is charadon granite..it is then worked up with astronomican grey and at several stages given devlan mud and badab black washes.

the pird poop was calthan brown then calthan brown, iyanden darksun and white dulled with badab black.

this was followed with thinned down thraka green in choice areas

I'm gonna jump in here and say that yes, imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I really love what you've done with my original idea Sanguinor, much more appropriate for a battlefield setting, and the painting is top notch too ^_^

James

i stole the idea from someone who did a similar idea but just as a test mini bust.

used these the other day and they look ace on the battlefield.

That just gave me a great idea for some desk-ornaments and it gives me a chance to recycle all those leftover heads and torsos!

I'm gonna jump in here and say that yes, imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I really love what you've done with my original idea Sanguinor, much more appropriate for a battlefield setting, and the painting is top notch too :cuss

James

hey man! sorry i didnt name you as the progenitor of this idea but i couldnt for the life of me remember your name. thanks for the awesome idea and im glad you like them.

It's no bother mate, like I said, I'm glad my rush assembly job because I needed a test mini has proved such an inspiration to you and others... :)

Incidentally (in a completely non-thread-jacking way) here is the thread for my BA bust...

cheers

James

• 2 weeks later...

Archived