Roleplayer's Blood Angels

Roleplayer

Lovely painting...some of the best Sang Guard I have seen. Well blended and cleanly painted. Just one thing. I think you should also fill in the Sang Priest's 'Dark Angel Ravenwing' helmet. For me it just does not look right.

• 9 months later...
This is one great army. I was wondering what you use to prime your models. I am a huge fan of how you do the white on the wings. Very sharp and very smooth. Power weapons look good too. Nice bases! Will there be more?

This is one great army. I was wondering what you use to prime your models. I am a huge fan of how you do the white on the wings. Very sharp and very smooth. Power weapons look good too. Nice bases! Will there be more?

This army is basically 'complete'

I am painting up the Archangel model from Sciblor to be a counts as Mephiston for the force at 2k pts, however. Once he is done, it will be finished :tu:

This army is basically 'complete'

I am painting up the Archangel model from Sciblor to be a counts as Mephiston for the force at 2k pts, however. Once he is done, it will be finished :)

Uhm yeah cant wait to see what you plan on doing with that model to make it Mephiston. Inspiring work youve done here with your army, cannot wait for more.

Archived