Iron Warriors Rebirth

Ok so a small back history. Back in 1994 I started playing Warhammer 40K. I got my start with a small box of chaos marines and 5 terminators. Which I painted like Iron Warriors cause well they seemed the easiest haha. Over the years I expanded my army to around 12K points. I had at least 150 Marines 60 Terminators 6 old oblits 9 new ones a few lords 2 demon princes a few rhinos a few preds 3 basilisks, 2 vindicators 3 Dreads and a ton of Havocs. My army was HUGE. But sadly It got stolen. I was pretty upset and didn't play for a very long time. Only recently have I started collecting models again. But last week I picked up the new Chaos lord and started my beloved Iron Warriors up again. Here are some pictures.

gallery_54466_4924_617408.jpg

gallery_54466_4924_898874.jpg

gallery_54466_4924_262698.jpg

gallery_54466_4924_347284.jpg

gallery_54466_4924_898947.jpg

I will be adding more Pictures as I get the money to buy more stuff. I am currently working on 3 rhinos.

wow, where'd it get stolen from? I would think you could find it these days if the thieves knew what they took (ebay/craigslist listings would be easy to find).

New models are looking good!

well it was stolen back in 2004. It was either my ex wife or a guy I used to play with and he sold it.

That is a kick ass marine. Gives me an idea.

you will soon see I hate imperial fists and about 90% of the dead marine heads will be them

Archived