Chaplain Grimaldus

The robes dont seem to work for me......i'd say either go with one colour and shade and highlight or go with something to add contrast. As it is, the middle of the model looks like one block of colour...almost bland compared to the rest of the model that jumps out at you.

Its more to do with the flash from my camera I think. When looked at face to face, the colors are a lot easier to distinguish. Its a very dark, rich blue, compared to a very light bluish grey. Also, the color scheme is meant to blend in with ice worlds with deep blue glaciers and such, so its a camo effect rather than a harsh contrast you would normally see on a Templar.

Then again it may just be an aesthetic choice that only looks really good to me :)

I think it looks ace :P

Although the feet positioning on the stone look a bit weird, neither foot is firmly planted and so in that pose he just looks very unbalanced. Also, I would try and brighten up the gold a bit unless you want it to be that shade of bronze, personnaly I don't like the bronze shade at the moment.

Archived