mk16 Ultramarine

I have actually started on the legs now, and made some more work at the torso, mainly stuck it to the legs and attached the tau bit to the front. Also, I was a bit confused about the back of the torso-armour, but then I decided it looked the same as the front and did it that way :verymad:

For the legs I just filed it down a little in the front/middle to get a flat surface (used a different pair, not the one in pic) and wrapped a thin GS-layer around the leg to make it look nice. That is were I stand atm. Gonna do some more work tomorrow. The side-armour of the torso is gonna be har tough, since I dont wanna use more tau bitz. Sculpting small stuff is not my strongest side :teehee:

Also, I need to find a way to remove the helmet. Proably gonna have to do another marine, without head to test the neck armour.

- Natanael

Styphus, you got an update soon? :P I'm gonna get to work with my model tonight again. I'm kinda worried about how to do the side of the torso. Mayve use more tau-bitz? What do you guys think?

- Natanael

Well lately I've been busy with a truescale marine, painting my WoC based (but not doghouse) dark angels, trying my hardest to pro-paint a model, and sculpting something so secret... I can't even mention it.

I guess I'll get back to work though.

-----edit----

I chopped up a new right leg. No more greenstuff thigh and bolter foot. I'm not going to post pictures because that would be a waste, but know that I actually put work into it today, and will do some more later when it isn't scorching hot in my room.

Sounds awesome. I broke my promise and havent worked on my marine at all. Don't think I'm gonna be able to do much this weekend either, since I'm going away, but yeah. I'll see if I can at least do a little work on the legs or something.

- Natanael

Archived