Swords of Dawn

Ashua

I just want to give my 2 cents; DO IT. I love the colour scheme and the shields, plus the fluff is pretty good. And yes, GW did leave the chapters open to us to write our own fluff, so don't worry. There will be people who think it is cheap, but as long as you have fun wiht it, it's all good. Only things I don't like are the name "uriel", it reminds of the books about the ultramarine captain Uriel. Also, the name is a bit too generic and unoriginal. fix those things and you are good to go! :)

Also, beautiful model!

Thx for all the replies I have started a re-right under the name angels ascendant and I plan to adjust things so it is not explicitly stated which Legion they descend from

I intend to make their gen-seed something of a mystery, most of the evidence will point to them being successors of the raven guard or White scars but there will be some biological anomalies that make it very unclear, not quite full on mutation but odd enough in terms of lack of records for the inquisition to be a bit cagey on the subject.

Basically the chapter is rediscover in M41 and a misunderstanding leads to a small scale war on the eastern fringe which is eventfully resolved by the chapter submitting gene seed and rejoining the Imperium along with its protector world however much of the chapters ancient past is ether lost or has been obscured by factions within the chapter and inquisition making the chapters origins unclear

Archived