Vechile Damage

Jakobus

Just rereading various rules, and am I right in this that no Close Combat weapons, even Powerfists and Thunder Hammer have no AP? And that these weapons actually only allow you to ignore Armour Saves, Thus thus they are AP- and incur to -1 on the Vehicle Damage Table

What this means to me is that unless the vehicle is open topped you will never achieve the Destroyed - Explodes! result from an assault, is this right or am I missing something

You are incorrect.

CC Weapons do not use AP. They either allow an armor save or they do not. Thus they do not have AP - or 1 or anything so do not get a bonus or penalty on the dmg chart.

Wunless the vehicle is open topped you will never achieve the Destroyed - Explodes! result from an assault, is this right or am I missing something

You say that as if you were disappointed by it :)

Just throwing more fuel on the fire; they don't have AP - in their profile, so they are not AP -. AP only comes up in the Shooting Phase, and your CC weapons are used in the Assault Phase. I love exploding Rhinos with krak grenades. :) And Power Fists.

Archived