magnus the red,prince of change

regluc11

@ Rider 75

Magnus is a Cyclops but not in the Greek mythos of the creature Cyclops.

Magnus sacrificed one of his eyes for power to save his chapter, hence having only one eye which is the source of his psychic power. Thats how he's a Cyclops.

Hope that helped!

Regluc awesome Primarchs as always.

I think it looks pretty good. I agree that the weapon seems a little bit small, but it is pretty true to the original picture. Personally I thought his one eye had much more of a presence, but I don't know if that changed when he become a demon prince.

Personally I thought his one eye had much more of a presence, but I don't know if that changed when he become a demon prince.

this could be where i got my idea of cyclopean from. having being in this from about 1989 and having a break, it think i missed the more recent Horus Heresy artwork stuff.

i just remember the demon prince magnus model from Epic...... guess that he's mutated somewhat into that towering behemoth lol!

Sorry if i sound like a modeling natzi but i have my own thousand sons army and i am quite an expert and his weapon is far to small and I hate his eyes more than anything i have ever seen because he had 1 eye and that is really important. Apart from that he looks really good.

He had two eyes, until he sacrificed one for etheric power. Why does he need a huge weapon when he can just incinerate people with a thought?

Sorry if i sound like a modeling natzi but i have my own thousand sons army and i am quite an expert and his weapon is far to small and I hate his eyes more than anything i have ever seen because he had 1 eye and that is really important. Apart from that he looks really good.

That should be "Nazi"....

OT: I think it looks Awesome. Nothing wrong with the weapon in my opinion.

weapon is perfect, his mind was his primary weapon, that sword is just back up

wings seem to big and prominent on the model, but i couldn't do any better

and the cyclops thing, you did it right, he had two eyes originally, and sacrificed one. just don't make him a pirate patch, lol

overall, great model, but they always are.

Archived