Chaos Land Raider Ares

The model looks great....evil and furious :lol:

But, I'm wondering about the placement of the doors. With your configuration, your termies/passengers can only emerge from the side, and then you cant use the flamestorm cannons, since they don't turn around completly!?

thanks guys :lol:

with rules and stuff i just use standard land raider rules but with 2 twin linked heavy flamers, a demolisher cannon, twin linker heavy bolters and a multi melta.

i make it 300 points plus extras like daemonic possesion or extra armour.

by adding the cannon it loses transport capabillities so the door placement doesnt really matter.

by adding the cannon it loses transport capabillities so the door placement doesnt really matter.

You can still exit out of a rear hatch LR and maintiain unit cohesion. 3" from front 3" from rear and 2" or so between.

Model looks amazing by the way.

@dereklee688

As SB as said the Land Raider Ares as NO troop capabillity of any kind. The troop bay is taken up by demolisher cannon.

@sword brethen

I love this model. I defently see the Iron Warriors field this Land Raider Ares (siege tank) it suits their style.

Veeeeeeery nice Bud. Really love this variant of the Land Raider and yes, it is Definatly something the Iron Warriors would emply.... probably as one of their more smaller siege engins. lol.

Love the model and the paint job. Particularly the Yellow hazard line and weathering. Good job indeed! 3 Thumbs up! :lol: :P :tu:

CTK

Archived