Imperial Fists army list 1500 points

Well, after compiling some info on the Bolter, and a little ingenuity, I made this army list.

HQ

Command squad- Company Champion, flamer, company standard: 130

Troops

Tactical Squad Havel, 10 man, flamer/ multi-melta-170

Tactical Squad Iomr, 10 man, flamer/missle launcher-170

Dedicated Transport

Razorback-40

Razorback (plasma guns, lascannon)-75

Fast Attack

Assault Squad Iachen-10 man, meltabombs-195

Attack bike squad- 3, multi-melta-130

Attack bike squad- 3, multi-melta-130

Heavy Support

Devastator Squad Luciferous- 2 plasma cannons, 2 haeavy bolters-170

Devastator Squad Leviticus- 2 lascannons, 2 multi-meltas-190

Predator Tank- Lascannon sponsoons-85

1,500 points.

The plan is to use my assault squad, tactical squad, and predator to bog down the enemy troops. Meanwhile, my attack bikes will do hit and run warfare/ assault (maybe) on high value targets (such as tanks, hero squads, etc.) Depending on how my enemy's army is set up, I will set up my devastators accordingly to combat any threat, support my bog down force, or help the attack bikes. My devastators will use the razorbacks as their transports and the razorbacks will provide cover. The honour guard will just go wherever the fighting is thickest.

I think there is two problems. One, lack of counter assault, and two, lack of anti-horde weaponry. If anyone can help fill the gaps, please post a reply and say some weaknesses of the army list/ how it can be fixed. :P

Well, the thing is is that i don't have all this stuff yet, it's just an idea at your mercy to either be raised up or shot down, it's just an army list in progress :D . I do believe you can field a command squad without a captain but i'll look. I have some of the stuff already but you have to look in my album on my page.

Please forgive me, I am still kind of new to this all.

gallery_54059_4797_479907.jpg

Well, the thing is is that i don't have all this stuff yet, it's just an idea at your mercy to either be raised up or shot down, it's just an army list in progress ;) . I do believe you can field a command squad without a captain but i'll look. I have some of the stuff already but you have to look in my album on my page.

Please forgive me, I am still kind of new to this all.

Codex: Space Marines - Page # 132: "You may take one Command Guard squad for every Space Marine Captain in your army...This unit does not count against your HQ allowance."

This means that you may only take one Command Squad for each Captain you have in your list. If you don't take a Captain, you can't take the Command Squad. The same goes for a Chapter Master and the Honor Guard. You'll need to revise your list to include a HQ choice.

Are the models in your picture the models you're building your army around?

Archived