Quick Question.

BlOoD_GoD

Yes... I shouldve used search, but im on a tight schedule at the moment, but, as a CSM player, can i take 2 HQ's? I think ive read somewhere i can...

Oh and im terribly sorry if i ave already asked this question...

BlOoD_GoD: Every army has to be constructed according to the "Force Organisation Chart". The chart is briefly mentioned in the Codex Chaos Space Marines on page 89, but in more detail in the main Rulebook on page 87.

In short: Each army must include 1 HQ choice and 2 Troops choices. Those are mandatoriy choices for a legal army. In total you are allowed to have 2 HQ choices, 6 Troops choices and 3 Elite, 3 Fast Attack and 3 Heavy Support choices.

If you want to use more than 2 HQs or more than 3 Elites etc. then you would have to agree with your opponent to use multiple "Detachments" and start filling a second Force Organisation Chart (again with one mandatory HQ and two mandatory Troops choices). In "Apocalypse" games the Force Organisation chart is not used and you can just take whatever you want.

To second 'Legatus' ,

yes you must include 1 HQ, but may include another 1 HQ, totaling 2 HQ

like you must include 2 Troops, but may take another 4, totaling 6 Troops

And then you may add 0-3 Fast, 0-3 Elite, and/or 0-3 Heavy, tataling 0-9 other choices

Archived