The Sanguinor

Shatterboom

I wasn't entirely happy with my first Sanguinor, so I tried again. This time I wanted to emphasize the angelic feel so I went with white armor and wings of golden light.

http://coolminiornot.com/pics/pics14/img4bfbe3365c9dd.jpg

Below is a link to its Cool Mini or Not page if you wish to rate it.

Sanguinor

Ok granted I am definitly not the best painter in the world but it looks a little flat to me. Almost as if you painted a picture of the Sanguinor on a peice of paper instead of a model, I think you need more highlighting and your transitions from one color to the other (especially on the wings and sword) need to be a little more blended and not so black and white. I also agree that the armor dosent look white, its almost like an egg shell blue to me. Again I'm not the best painter but those are my two cents

Well.. You know what, if you actually did the jumppack the same color he would look like a Ghost.. Ghost of Sanguinus = Sanguinor.. Pretty cool.

That reminds me, I once had a plan to build a whole army of Space Marines that looked like ghosts, like the Army of the Dead figures from the LOTR range..

It does not look white to me either, but I love the zombie like look it gives! Sometimes what you get is not what you intended, but it can be awesome just the same. Throw in some ghouls that counts as death company, sanguinary priests as champions and you've got a pretty awesome BA turned to chaos army.

Archived