Can Scouts be lead by a Librarian?

VENGEANCE

So, I've just got myself some new Space Marine Scouts (the normal kind) and I was wondering whether or not I could have a Librarian lead them. Does anyone know the answer to this question?

As per the description, sorry if this is in the wrong place, this is my first rule-related question.

An IC from C:SM can by all means join any non-vehicle unit in C:SM.

Note, they wont be able to outflank, or infiltrate, and theyll have to follow the normal rules for unit coherency and wound allocation....

But he certainly can walk up and say "hi, Im in charge" and the scout seargent will say "yeah, ok... what now?".

No problem.

The main rulebook has an entire section in independant characters, you might want to re-read it a couple of times. Notice, the only non-vehicle units you cant join are ones that compromise a single model and isnt an IC... wich C:SM doesnt have. An example of it though would be an Eldar Farseer *IC like a libby* cant join a Wraithlord *Monstrous Creature, single model unit* but could join a unit of pathfinders *infantry* but wouldnt be able to infiltrate with them, and wouldnt get the 2+ cover save that they get.

Archived