Question: caboose noob session 3

caboosebe

Hi again,

wanted to thank those who gave me some good pointers on wh40k as beginning player :D

just won vs. sisters of battle(1000 points).He had won the last 12 battles vs other players, but I totally destroyed him. Tho i have to say i was very lucky on rolls and he very unlucky. It was a fun game, and we both enjoyed it very much ^^ especially cause i wasn't playing to win but to learn the game more and more xD. So: thanks for all the tips.

Now i still have some questions, and being the only chaos player in the club, this is the only place I can come to get my answers ^^

So sorry if the questions sound dumb and noobish.

here goes:

1. Chaos bikers can take the mark of nurgle if they want, increasing their toughness. They already have an extra toughness 4 - (5) does this convert to a

5 - (6) or a 4 -(6)?

2. When you roll 1 on a daemon weapon you suffer a wound, wich (according to codex) you can't ARMOR save. can you Invulnerable save on it?

3. a Daemon prince, does he have a daemon weapon or is it a normal close combat waepon?

4.Ahriman (HQ) can 'make up to three Psychic test in the same turn (one of these may be to use the special ability of his force weapon)' does this mean you can only shoot 2 powers and HAVE TO save 1 for force weapon (even if you say: i'm not going to roll for the force weapon) or can you use 3 powers?

5.Huron Blackheart (HQ) as a familiar. It is this familiar that has the Psychic connection with the Dark Gods. If you roll and you get perrils of the warp, does it kill the Familiar or wounds Huron?

6.If a Daemon Prince doesn't have Mark of Khorne, he may be a psyker. Even if he doesn't take any mark?

7.a Deathscreamer (daemon weapon of Tzeentch) can be used as gun, but it can also be used in close combat as sword right?

8. Will anybody ever use a full squad (20) of csm? as you can't put it in a rhino then (normal battle or apocalypse)

--- not battle related

9. The sisters of battle player is always teasing me that i'm a traitor, and chaos is :devil: etc etc.

I want to get some pay-back by buying a sister of battle (cannoness probably) and converting it (like Miriael Sabathiel, the only sister of battle who fell to chaos)

now my question is, what do you think? should i make her a khornette (mhhh icecream) or a Tzeentch follower. And if i do, how should i list her? As a Daemon Princess, Chaos lord or Chaos sorcerer (if not khorne)

10. is there a book or serie of novels like the horus heresy but with the actual fight with the emperror?

Again, sorry for the noob questions. Still have some problems figuring it all out myself (damn the club for not having chaos)

And thx for your time

Caboose

Hi again,

wanted to thank those who gave me some good pointers on wh40k as beginning player ;)

just won vs. sisters of battle(1000 points).He had won the last 12 battles vs other players, but I totally destroyed him. Tho i have to say i was very lucky on rolls and he very unlucky. It was a fun game, and we both enjoyed it very much ^^ especially cause i wasn't playing to win but to learn the game more and more xD. So: thanks for all the tips.

Now i still have some questions, and being the only chaos player in the club, this is the only place I can come to get my answers ^^

So sorry if the questions sound dumb and noobish.

here goes:

1. Chaos bikers can take the mark of nurgle if they want, increasing their toughness. They already have an extra toughness 4 - (5) does this convert to a

5 - (6) or a 4 -(6)?

4(6)

2. When you roll 1 on a daemon weapon you suffer a wound, wich (according to codex) you can't ARMOR save. can you Invulnerable save on it?

yep can take a Inv Sv

3. a Daemon prince, does he have a daemon weapon or is it a normal close combat waepon?

Normal ccw but due to being a monsterous creature he ignors armour and rols 2d6 for armour pen

4.Ahriman (HQ) can 'make up to three Psychic test in the same turn (one of these may be to use the special ability of his force weapon)' does this mean you can only shoot 2 powers and HAVE TO save 1 for force weapon (even if you say: i'm not going to roll for the force weapon) or can you use 3 powers?

up to you either use the sword or use 3 other powers but dont use him hes just bad

5.Huron Blackheart (HQ) as a familiar. It is this familiar that has the Psychic connection with the Dark Gods. If you roll and you get perrils of the warp, does it kill the Familiar or wounds Huron?

Huron, his dog thing is only there for wysiwyg and is basicly war gear

6.If a Daemon Prince doesn't have Mark of Khorne, he may be a psyker. Even if he doesn't take any mark?

Correct

7.a Deathscreamer (daemon weapon of Tzeentch) can be used as gun, but it can also be used in close combat as sword right?

Correct again

8. Will anybody ever use a full squad (20) of csm? as you can't put it in a rhino then (normal battle or apocalypse)

you can still take it to block line of sight and ram into things so yeah there are merrits but it is also a KP

--- not battle related

9. The sisters of battle player is always teasing me that i'm a traitor, and chaos is :devil: etc etc.

I want to get some pay-back by buying a sister of battle (cannoness probably) and converting it (like Miriael Sabathiel, the only sister of battle who fell to chaos)

now my question is, what do you think? should i make her a khornette (mhhh icecream) or a Tzeentch follower. And if i do, how should i list her? As a Daemon Princess, Chaos lord or Chaos sorcerer (if not khorne)

IMPAILED ON A SPIKE yeah just load loads of defiled SOB bits onto your stuff

10. is there a book or serie of novels like the horus heresy but with the actual fight with the emperror?

Pass

Again, sorry for the noob questions. Still have some problems figuring it all out myself (damn the club for not having chaos)

And thx for your time

Caboose

DW we have all heard heaps worse round here :D and welcome to the hobby

*Unholy mother of terra that was a fast response by me lol*

Lol no worries number 9 is kinda the same as when I started playing chaos apart from it was a daemonhunter player so my Khornate Daemon prince back in the days of 3rd had 1 GKGM 3 Pa GKs and 2 dead Gks impailed on the shoulders of the DP :) man I wish I had photo's of it. as for the Last question there possibly is BUT I am not sure and I havent slept so my brain don't really want to work the best lol.

Archived