Female Chaos Lord

Just wondering what the thoughts of others are about a Female Chaos Lord leading a force. Of course she wouldnt have Astartes implant (though Fabius might have been experimenting again) so..

BTW the idea somesort comes from this picture.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/094/8/2/Epic_Skarer_by_boudicca.jpg

I have matching Dark Elf corsair legs and some leftover parts from Plastic SoB powerarmour (immolator) The head could be made from a Daemonette head and some greenstuffing added.

Fluff wise she would be a Pirate (go figure)

BTW i did finish a possible side kick for her a Chaos Sorceror (male)

why the hell not? i like women, i'm sure the Dark Gods like them :)

i'm thinking of adding some more female marines to my own armies actualy, all you need a decent story for the fluff-nazi, some green stuf and elf/eldar bits

A friend of mine actually uses an army of "Fallen Sisters" at out local hobby club, but he uses chaosified sisters of battle with the CSM dex and uses the explanation "They worship Slaanesh, Fabius Bile worships Slaanesh, ergo, Fabius Bile created Chaos Sisters"

He actually has a converted Cannoness with wings and a whip, using her as a Daemon Princess with Lash, i'll try and get a picture of it but it really is quite good, very feminine, very chaosy, very Slaanesh without having ridiculous proportions or anything like that, Thanks to the wings, it is even the right sie for a DP.

I may be wrong but I swear someone told me in one of the black library books a female slave kills a chaos space marine a puts on his daemonic armour and it makes her grow to fit :< as I say this is just what someone was telling me about a story so I may be wrong (if anyone can pin this down go ahead), but the idea seems good to me.

I may be wrong but I swear someone told me in one of the black library books a female slave kills a chaos space marine a puts on his daemonic armour and it makes her grow to fit :< as I say this is just what someone was telling me about a story so I may be wrong (if anyone can pin this down go ahead), but the idea seems good to me.

Well considering the Chaos Gods can literally do almost anything, whether they meant to or not, it seems entirely plausible. Damonicly possessed power armour could well either shrink to fit or cause its wearer to grow to fit. Daemonically possessed weapons would theoretically shift into something the wielder is better at fighting with.

Damn, now I want to make a Khorne Sisters of Battle army using the Chaos Codex. Khorne Berserkers? Screw that I've got PMSing Sisters!

That's Storm of Iron. Basically the armour possesses her and then, if I remember correctly, turns her into a vessel for its daemon form during battle, and then disappears or gets banished to the warp. So, it's not really a female chaos space marine, or at least not for very long, but I'm sure you could come up with some kinda story like that.

That is correct its from Storm of Iron. It is what happened then she killed the armor's prior owner.

That is correct its from Storm of Iron. It is what happened then she killed the armor's prior owner.

she/it comes back in Dead Sky, Black Sun. a decent read.

i personally thought of doing an IG regiment turned traitor that would be lead by a female. its the IG an there should be women even though there is no model representing that(except for this female commissar one i heard of).

the breasts shouldn't be ENORMONGOUS but they should be attractive, in a devious sort of way.

totally agree, breasts are -unlike everything else in the 40k universe- rated on quality, not quantity

the breasts shouldn't be ENORMONGOUS but they should be attractive, in a devious sort of way.

totally agree, breasts are -unlike everything else in the 40k universe- rated on quality, not quantity

Unless you worship Slaneesh :P

The breasts on the Plastic immolator kit arent that enormous so i wont fall into that trap. (i also didnt plan on using the standard Powerarmour)

This kit

Hanging above the 2nd M cant miss it.

The sword can be made of an Ork Choppa seems a perfect match.

She will be unidivided.

BTW: I have to go with GW parts as i intend to use it at the dutch GT.

heh, seeing that Ivy picture reminded me i would love to make some lord's based on them, knightmare and Astaroth would make great lords.....

I'd say, as long as you dont say they are female marines, and that they are just individuals who have built up enough power to call upon the chaos marines, that should work fine for the fluff nazi's :P

Fluff wise you could reach back to the old chaos hardcover books.

At those times aspiring chaos champions could be provided with Chaosarmor, which could take any form, for example elaborate SM armor. It was actually fused to the body sometimes, working like an exoskeleton, which would explain the above human stats.

Fluff wise you could reach back to the old chaos hardcover books.

At those times aspiring chaos champions could be provided with Chaosarmor, which could take any form, for example elaborate SM armor. It was actually fused to the body sometimes, working like an exoskeleton, which would explain the above human stats.

Alternately, she could have received several Daemonic Gifts; considering the fact that a normal human who is in the favor of the Dark Gods could easily be ascended all the way up to a Daemon Prince, it seems quite reasonably to posit that some Daemonic Gifts could put her at the level of an Astartes.

BTW the idea somesort comes from this picture.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/094/8/2/Epic_Skarer_by_boudicca.jpg

I'm surprised noone seems to have mentioned it yet, but the artwork that seems to have inspired the original poster comes from Privateer Press's Warmachine game. The lady in question is Pirate Queen Skarre, a warcaster of the undead Cryx faction.

There's even a mini you can buy of that exact picture ;) :

http://privateerpress.com/warmachine/galle...he-broken-coast

http://privateerpress.com/files/products/cryx/warcasters/skarre-queen-of-the-broken-coast.png

Archived