My Crimson Fists

sandman

@War009: Sadly I don't own one, I'm also away from home for a few months without my army D= so no pictures for a while.

But I can tell you that the model is built to represent Kantor after the fall of the monestary with improvised (and badly damaged) armour and weapons, he's running and throwing away his helmet because its too damaged to use with Dorn's Arrow built into his power fist. I hope to replace the entire army with worn out and badly damaged marines to show them defending New Rynn City from the Ork invasion.

I'm also planning to build New Rynn City from bastion and CoD kits, with destroyed bridge to act out the final Ork push on the city in an apoc style game.

I would also like to ask people for their thoughts on an idea..

I'm planning to build a special unit of Crimson Fists who have become adept at guerilla warfare using the Legion of the Damned marine rules, What do you guys think?

I would also like to ask people for their thoughts on an idea..

I'm planning to build a special unit of Crimson Fists who have become adept at guerilla warfare using the Legion of the Damned marine rules, What do you guys think?

That could be very cool and fluffy.

Very nice I thought of using the LotD rules to represent Capt. Cortez and his personal squad that are still fighting DE in the warp but I like Sternguard better and did not want to paint a ghostly squad. You idea sound cool

Very nice I thought of using the LotD rules to represent Capt. Cortez and his personal squad that are still fighting DE in the warp but I like Sternguard better and did not want to paint a ghostly squad. You idea sound cool

• 2 weeks later...

Archived