Plague Tower WIP

Mortanix

That looks really good. I've never really 'got' Nurgle, but this is so cool. Very characterful and yet not too over the top, which seems to be a temptation many Nurgle followers give in to too readily.

Perhaps a mixture of your greenstuff faces and the zombie heads? - The greenstuff one has less definition, which could represent souls consumed earlier, and so they've begun to lose the coherency of their physical form the longer they've been trapped within the warp-spawned engine of filth.

This is looking very promising, I was a bit dubious at first when I saw you were using a Baneblade and Shrine of Aquilla, I worried it wouldn't look Nurgley enough - but it seems you're putting a lot of effort in to it with all the GS sculpting, and it's starting to pay off ;) Looking forward to seeing it come together :mellow:

PLEASE. dont "just" make this thing gooy allover... remember, nurgle is the god of decay, not grime... this is simply too awesome of a "start" to not take yourself the time to really make it look old, worn, and decayed... i recomment you use some very rough sandpaper on the flat surfaces to give it texture, a file for rusty hacks and cuts, and then actually dig into the plastic with the point of a knife to to make it look like the metal have been eaten away from time's toll

again, this is too awesome of a plague-spreading siege engine to not try to convince you to take it all the way :D

PLEASE. dont "just" make this thing gooy allover... remember, nurgle is the god of decay, not grime... this is simply too awesome of a "start" to not take yourself the time to really make it look old, worn, and decayed... i recomment you use some very rough sandpaper on the flat surfaces to give it texture, a file for rusty hacks and cuts, and then actually dig into the plastic with the point of a knife to to make it look like the metal have been eaten away from time's toll

again, this is too awesome of a plague-spreading siege engine to not try to convince you to take it all the way :P

words of somebody talking sense, although gooey plague looks great on some model i dont think it will fit the theme of a tower.

as carnosour said, rust, broken rock, cuts, dents, crumbling, blast marks and holes from firearms and stuff.

its looking amazing keep it up and it will be fantawesome!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived