Inquisitor in power armour (WiP)

Zanrian

First of all I apologise for not having pictures of conversion work, but I forgot. ;)

Below you can see my inquisitor in power armour. Fun fact: Her waist and head can turn due to magnets, for that extra action figure-feeling :lol:

gallery_54659_4938_324981.jpg

gallery_54659_4938_306286.jpg

gallery_54659_4938_819675.jpg

gallery_54659_4938_1824605.jpg

gallery_54659_4938_2109903.jpg

Next stage is the details and the dreaded free hand. Any suggestions? C+C are more welcome.

Edited the topic description a bit.

This one is really glossy. And she desparately needs a power pack - without it she would have to be a she-hulk to move the powered down armor around. Generally IMO lots of work to do, but a decent start.

Kudos for NOT giving the power armor breasts :D

P.S. You used wood stain, didn't you? Maybe touching up the armor with base colours would improve the gal?

good start but as Finn stated it need a power pack you could use a SM pack and trim some bits here and there and some =][= need to be added

This one is really glossy. And she desparately needs a power pack - without it she would have to be a she-hulk to move the powered down armor around. Generally IMO lots of work to do, but a decent start.

Kudos for NOT giving the power armor breasts :D

P.S. You used wood stain, didn't you? Maybe touching up the armor with base colours would improve the gal?

To answer your question first. I used Army Painter's Quick Shade (and I'm still learning how to get the best effect) and while it's drying (as it is right now) it's very glossy, but it becomes more matt when dry.

I didn't do breast on her. Instead I took a normal marine armour and trimmed it. Both torso and legs got a heavy liposuction and some lesser trimming to the arms as I used the arms from a scout. The force/power sword is from the Battalion pack cut and glued to a scout arm with the close combat weapon snipped off.

Next stage is all of the details as mentioned before. However I'm still torn on whether I should give her a power pack. I'm afraid of it would make her TOO bulky and thereby losing her feminine features.

try using a smaller old metal backpack.

I'm contemplating using a standard backpack with the lower exhausts removed. But I'm still not sure what to do with it.

Furthermore I need some ideas for the front. Her torso seems too bare, as if it needs something to catch and draw your eyes in and up to her face. Any ideas?

Maybe a big =][=?

I did add a big =][= to a loin cloth and also gave her a purity seal.

Finally I have given her the missing power pack for the armour.

Below is three fast snapped pictures for the result.

gallery_54659_4938_869860.jpg

gallery_54659_4938_782211.jpg

gallery_54659_4938_947109.jpg

Archived