Need some Iron Warriors Help here.

I know I asked this question up in Horus Heresy but I need some specific IW help for Peturabo. I need something that he would have gotten rid of before/during/after his ascension that would be seen as a form of relic and i'm not using Forgeheart as he still uses that. Since this section is dedicated to the Chaos Undivided and that is what the IW are. I ask for your help in figuring something out. Thank you all for your contributions ahead of time.

The first ever suit of Terminator armour?

Given the nature of siege warfare and Perturabo's knack for technology, I always imagined he'd be the one to come up with the idea...

And, of course, being the first one, it might have a lot of extra stuff that was dropped when they started mass production...

I would go with a gun or whatever ccw he used before ForgeBreaker. I wish there was fluff as to what he did use before his famous hammer.

Gun is probably the best bet though. Since becoming a prince he probably has a really big gun mounted to an arm or something, if he used a custom bolter or something beforehand he probably wouldn't be using it now.

I think a custom combi-melta would be very fitting.

And Perturabo didn't invest terminator armor. I'm pretty sure it was something left over from the dark age of technology that we still use.

The Ad Mech actually invented it during the Crusade. Doesn't mean they couldn't have drawn their inspiration elsewhere... say a primarch who was good at that sort of technical thing and had a need for a strong breach exploiting force? :P

Archived