Emperor's Children Noise Marines

Thanks for the comments guys,

@ Rogan I should (if my kids are willing to be co-operative today) have some pics of each squad member up in the HOH today. I'm glad you think the Champion's improved... hopefully when you see the rest of the squad you'll think they've improved too :(.

@ Brother Nihm: I think it's attention to little details like that that can sometimes make a mini just that little bit better. I was at a loss to start with as how to do the grenades on these guys, but then I figured my usual rules of 'frag grenades black' and 'krak grenades silver/coloured' could still apply as long as I highlighted them in the same way as I did everything else ;)

@ Mortanix: In my experience brother, it finds you. I was actually approached by a member of the Forum and a member of my local gaming group. Sadly due to circumstances beyond our control, the one for the forum member is on hold. However I've been asked by several people if I can build/paint things for them. If you want to try getting into it the only thing I can recommend is keep your best painted mini's on you at all times, and speak to either (or all of) jah-joshua, winterdyne or Bohun as they are top notch commission artists. They could probably tell you far better than I could how you go about it :)

thanks

James

Archived