RAW issue for Grey Knight Terminators

So, I was reading through the Daemonhunters codex, and there is nothing in the rules that says Grey Knight Terminators count as two models for the purposes of being transported (instead, this rule is reflected in the entry for GK Land Raiders). Would this mean that, by RAW, a GKT only takes up a single slot in any non-GKLR transport they are mounted in?

So, I was reading through the Daemonhunters codex, and there is nothing in the rules that says Grey Knight Terminators count as two models for the purposes of being transported (instead, this rule is reflected in the entry for GK Land Raiders). Would this mean that, by RAW, a GKT only takes up a single slot in any non-GKLR transport they are mounted in?

If we are not talking about Apoc then older dexs often have dedicated transports which you can't go in anyway... Marine Rhinos state models in terminator can't fit in them... I think GW FAQ'ed that they can't go in Valkyries but I guess potentially you might be able to use chimeras or other marines Land Raiders... although don't expect people to let you do it RAW or otherwise...

As Helios said, that would be covered in the allies Codex for transports.

For their Terminators/Ogryns etc.

If you find a loop hole in that, tell us and we'll RAWhammer it out.

I can guarantee you'll make your foe sour ~ :P , even if it is a legitimate loop hole.

Well, I did assume that, even if it is RAW, everyone will hate you for playing it that way; it is a case where RAW is stomping on the game's internal logic, unit consistency, and in all likelihood the original intent of codex writers. I suppose it is just another example of the weirdness that can result from allying units from a 3rd edition codex into a 5th edition army.

Archived