WiP Reclusiarch Chapter Master

I have my own Blood Angels Successor chapter called Blood Wraiths.

Currently converting my Reclusiarch Chapter Master (to count as Astorath games wise) and the former Chapter Master who was inducted into the Death Company.

Anyways here is what I have so far...

Reclusiarh Chapter Master

gallery_55263_5002_60831.jpg

gallery_55263_5002_98330.jpg

gallery_55263_5002_8794.jpg

It's still in the bluetac stage and I need to add his hand plus a few other bits and pieces but yeah, what do you all think?

Yours in Honour and Faith,

Chaplain Hiltraud

I like the choice of bitz, but he looks a little awkward. If I were you, I would have him sort of bent backwards, carrying the spear overhand, as if aiming at some opponent below him. Either that or leaning forward, so he looks like he's charging into battle. Right now he looks imbalanced, in a way.

Looking forward to seeing this one done, as I've got my own Reclusiarch conversion lined up for the coming few months.

@ The Normish; I saw what you meant about him looking akward, I thought it was all the legs so I changed the position of them a bit, I didn't want to give him a look of charging into battle but rather beckoning/ordering everyone forward whilst also trying to maintain an angelic look?

Anyways, here's some more WiP pics, just got to add a few more touches here and there and then it's on to painting.

gallery_55263_5002_77921.jpg

[i painted the helm as I didn't know whether it was going to work as it is one of the first conversions I ever did...]

gallery_55263_5002_46638.jpg

The only thing I'm unsure about is the greenstuff up under his shoulder. Thinking of entirely scrapping that and starting over...

c & c welcome

Yours in Honour and Faith,

Chaplain Hiltraud

Well, the GS work is fine, maybe a little less cabling under the arm.

The pose is better for sure, but is still lacking something. Perhaps it's the base, too small and too simple. Will you be making a fancy base for him?

Archived