Doghouse Gothic Marines Killteam

Merkava

First off I apologize for the blurry pics, the camera's machine spirit is uncooperative today. I'll be making six of these guys but since my green stuff tends not to repeat itself, I'll use this one to mold off of and add a few small details after. I think I am about as far as I can go with this. And because bigger marines need bigger lascannons, I took a guard lascannon and missle launcher arm and mushed them together!

gallery_22056_810_51708.jpg

gallery_22056_810_36101.jpg

gallery_22056_810_32033.jpg

gallery_22056_810_10336.jpg

*edited for new pics*

It appears your camera is lacking a macro mode. Perhaps you could try taking your picture using a camera mount (books if you're also a poor gamer) and take the picture from a distance, cropping and zooming the now focused images.

I love how clean your GS work is. Just can't wait to see it fully completed.

Yeah, tried the macro mode too, may just be the low batteries cause the camera usually works.

The GS actually did turn out pretty smooth (nowhere doghouse's ones) That comes from layering the GS into very thin layers (which covers the indents). I'm actually enjoying learning how to use gs.

Go right ahead and steal away lol. It came about more by nessesity than anything else. I have a guard company still waiting to be built so I have alot of lascannons. I saw a picture of that style in the heresy artbooks of a space wolf holdingt one like that and loved it. All I did was take the missile arm and saw off the missile (the more careful you are the less GS you need) and trim off the tripod mount of the guard lascannon. I am scratching a backpack (because I don't want to buy another devestator kit) and will have some tubes connecting the backpack and lascannon. I'm pretty happy with it so far but we'll see how it looks all together.

Archived