Dornian Heresy World Eaters

Ok I have an entire squad of World Eater Assualt Marines (Without the Jump Packs, gonna use them in a Drop Pod) Now I've also finished off my Chaplain. The only thing I have left to do for any of them is the basing which I hate with every ounce of my being, but It's gotta get done because I got alot more to do. Which leads me this question. What other chapters did World Eaters fight alongside? Deathguard? Emperors Children? Because I want to do a combined force with what squads I make to be representatives of their parent Chapter. Anyway without further a due Chaplain Delao and 2 Assault Marines

gallery_52274_4670_647424.jpg

also I went for the dirty white look because, come on.. They're World Eaters, and the chapter badge is freehand.

I believe that the World Eaters fought along side the Emperor's Children at some point but I'm too inebriated to double check right now. Maybe someone else can be more helpful. On the plus side I think that the white armor looks pretty good.

The World Eaters and the Emperor's Children fought togethor at Skalathrax against the Salamanders. I wrote a short story for that if you're interested.

Top models, I like the power on the power weapons.

I'm very interested. I'm a big fan of both heresies. Do you have a link or download of the story that I can read?

Archived