White Scars Storm Seer

Vash113

I'm planning to do a 2000 point White Scars army for the fall, but am still trying to finalize a scheme, I like this one alright but I'd like to know what you guys think:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/Vash113/White%20Scars/IMG_1071-1.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/Vash113/White%20Scars/IMG_1072-1.jpg

The scheme is:

Foundation Astronomicon Grey

Two coats of Skull White

Badab Black wash

Highlight coat of Skull White

I think the result is a little dirtier than I was looking for but not bad and I'm fairly pleased with the result.

I don't like it, sorry :P The white and green looks nice, but the blue on the arm and tarband ruins it I think IMHO. Mabye instead of blue and white you could paint him a dark grey. This would make him stand out and look different compared to the white marines. Also Stormseer, to me, kind of implies grey and dark, like a storm cloud.

I disagree with making any changes to the tabard. IIRC, that's the scheme given to White Scar Librarians right out of their IA article. I looks good on paper and it works on the model. My only quip would be the green cables, but only on the chest. I understand the pattern of green on the weapons, so green on the man, I get that. Maybe it's the lighting?

Thanks for the input and yes I did base it off the IA article. As for the green I agree it looks a bit strange, especially on the psychic hood. I'll be doing some touch-ups to the white armor to try and clean up the color some and I'll probably try a wash or two over the green cabling to see if that helps. If not I might try red as shown in the article.

Archived