Artwork - Imperium Triumphant

One of my current projects is "Days of Darkness: A Dawn of War Campaign" - you can see my sig for more information - and I was working on some cover art to include on the .pdf booklet that will be accompanying it. So, as the forum indicates, it's still a WIP, but the Imperial figures are pretty much what I'm aiming for as a finished result. I don't plan on coloring because I stink at coloring, so I might do shaded colors instead, like I've done so far.

Comments and criticism are welcome, I always like to improve my work.

gallery_50723_4325_1986518.jpg

On the left you can see an Ork, whom I'll be refining later on, and beside him will be all of his buddies. To the right will be a horde of Eldar. You can see the Space Marine, Commissar, and Sister of Battle standing over a mound of dead Tau. Behind them in the distance is a relay station which I thought would make a nice background. There's an orbital bombardment going on behind that. You may be able to see a line of Necron Monoliths in the back as well, behind the hill, they'll be making their way to an advancing force of Chaos. The pointy things in the air are going to be those flying Dark Eldar guys, I forget what they're called. You may also be able to see a few Talos vehicles on the right.

@ the thousandth whisper Well, they are in a sort of "Last Stand" situation, so I'd expect him to be stationary.

@ PapaSmurf Unfortunately, my project is based on the original Dawn of War series, where the Tyranids sadly do not make an appearance.

Archived