Teach an old marine new tricks?

LordGates

I had an idea for some background on my Skyrar's that I am running, but I am double checking with you guys to make sure.

I decided to avoid the idea of an entire company, or even an entire squad falling to the ruinous powers, or going renegade. I think it would be better to stick with a story of maybe one particularly powerful wolf brother, or even commander of sorts, falling. In my background, I have him fleeing to the eye, over time becoming more and more corrupt due to outside sources that I do not want to get into detail with right now. Eventually, he becomes commander of his own warband of gathered renegades. Do you think it is possible that, in order to mock the chapter he once swore fealty to, that he could train his warband in the ways that the space wolves fight, in order to mirror them and mock them?

Why yes,

Once one has tasted the power of chaos, (particularily Slaanesh for this case) they are very likely to attempt to seduce their previous bretherin; hoping to eventually make his chapter very jealous of how awesome he has become.

Yep. Though personally I think having the entire warband be fallen Space Wolves would be even better. Seems unlikely, but keep in mind that they need not have all fallen at the same time. Maybe Skyrar was the first Wolf to ever fall to Chaos and he did so many Chaosy things that whenever any other Wolf falls, the Chaos gods carry him through the warp to join Skyrar, enlarging his warband.

Archived