Spare Greenstuff

Probably not the right place to post this, but it is sort of a constant WiP!

Anyways, what do all of you do with your spare greenstuff?

I'm talking about when you've just modelled the hell out of something but you're left with a small(or large!) ball of greenstuff!

Personally, I started trying to make robes etc. but that takes to long and most times looked terrible due to lack of effort, then I moved onto rocks and now I've recently started making vegetation. Generally as my skills have progressed with greenstuff, I'm left with smaller amounts(Thank the Emperor!) and as such the following photo is an accumulation of greenstuff added over 2 months...

gallery_55263_5002_72491.jpg

I even added some spare chainsword teeth to this one!

Depends, if it's green stuff I might just ball it up and put it in the "Extra" box on my desk. That way at the end of each year of sculpting I can see how much material aka: dollars I completely wasted!

Or, I make capes on skeletons. I have like 5 generations worth of undead armies, and the skeletons are just everywhere all the time. so I sometimes I will just put capes on them.

Most times you can preserve green stuff (and other epoxy based sculpting medium) in the freezer, up to a few days, depending on the way you mixed it, and still have it retain some or most of it's sculptability. It's especially useful for cutting down on wasted putty, also you can make sure good mixes stay fresh in between when putty is curing (either air curing, or using a heat lamp).

The More You Know! :P Ding!

Archived