Son's of Corax Master of Shadows

Rahkashi

It's a very out of focus image, making any C&C impossible as the only thing I can tell is that he's yellow, though it does look like a good deep yellow. Speaking of which, isn't yellow an odd color for a sneaky shadowy Raven Guard successor?

The camera's focused on the wall rather than the model. Your camera probably has an auto-focus function where you hold the shutter button down half-way and it'll determine what the point of interest is. If it's having trouble focusing on the model still, it could be because it's a fairly small thing placed close to the lens -- in which case, try moving the camera farther away from the model and increasing the focal length (that is, zoom in).

The model looks good from what I can see; the only thing is that the "son" in "Son's of Corax" doesn't need an apostraphe. It should be Sons of Corax. I look forward to seeing a clearer photo!

Yes, so i've noticed about the picture. I'll retake it using another meathod.

And by the way: It is yellow. I originally wanted gold marines, but - gold? Nah. So I went with yellow. I know it's not that sneaky for a Raven Guard Sucessor, then again, the Hawk Lords are purple.

Archived