Unnamed Chapter

The red is great, My only issues are that you need a little more shading on the bone, and that I feel the bolter casings would look better painted black.

Do you plan on painting the bases? I've always found that a well modelled/painted base sets the tone for an army.

sandman- See I was thinking about doing the casing black, but everyone does it. So i decided to go with something with more contrast to the armor and go with the bone. Now unfortunately I understand abut the shading but I wanted it to look dirty at the same time and knew someone would tell me about the shading lol. That's why the armor is the shade it is to represent the grime and what not. Now I wish I had a better camera besides my droid. The picture's defiantly don't do these guys justice. Now onto the fact of the bases.... I am horrible at them! If it's something besides a nice simple base it frustrate the ever living hell out of me. I don't get it cause my favorite parts on models are the tiniest of detail, and nocks and crannys.

Archived