Painted Abaddon Conversion

Garden Ninja

Thanks.

I only got one other angle on him before shipping him out to his owner. Unfortunately, it isn't very different from the first angle:

http://mediawonder.com/gallery/albums/userpics/abbadon1.jpg

Also, I've received quite a few compliments on this guy, so I decided to throw him up on Coolmini and see what everyone thinks there.

Here's a link, if you're interested.

Looks really cool

Being a Chaos fan I do actually recall the conversion post on the BnC way back when. I always wondered why I never saw any more of it... and I admit I'm almost surprised it took this long for something to come of it. I thought the project was basically abandoned.

I like the paint job. The skin is nice, I really like the hair. If anything I am finding the metallics a bit dark and hard to pick out, but I know the overall effect is one of ancient/worn armour. It works well! I wish I could see more of the sword.

I'd love that fig.... Great job!

Looks really cool

Being a Chaos fan I do actually recall the conversion post on the BnC way back when. I always wondered why I never saw any more of it... and I admit I'm almost surprised it took this long for something to come of it. I thought the project was basically abandoned.

I like the paint job. The skin is nice, I really like the hair. If anything I am finding the metallics a bit dark and hard to pick out, but I know the overall effect is one of ancient/worn armour. It works well! I wish I could see more of the sword.

I'd love that fig.... Great job!

Do you have a link to that thread? I'd really just like to make sure that it is the same one, as I don't think this guy was converted all that long ago.

I know I saw a similar conversion to this one a while ago too, but I'm not sure if it is the same or not.

Archived