Two Buildings Complete

robnik_35

Here's the first two rollouts of my City project. Both are fully modular to allow troop placemnt within the structures, and one has the ruined floor, as you can see. Still working on some ruined lower floor walls, and sone ruins for the warehouse looking one.

Never short of projects...

http://www.red-dragon-terrain.com/uploads/2/7/1/5/2715769/8766419.jpghttp://www.red-dragon-terrain.com/uploads/2/7/1/5/2715769/5556598.jpg

Red Dragon Terrain

Looking very good so far, I like the uniform appearance, but with small variations to make each one distinct. You're on your way to making a pretty believable set of city terrain there (it's not all gothic cathedrals and factorums y'know).

Looking very good so far, I like the uniform appearance, but with small variations to make each one distinct. You're on your way to making a pretty believable set of city terrain there (it's not all gothic cathedrals and factorums y'know).

uhmmm it kind of is, you get the factories, the hive cities and then the small villages and the occasionally the small cities.

Nice work, may want to make them look even more ermmmm ruin-y

I think the Imperium seems to have a pretty good variation in its level of tech, from the stuff I've read. I think it would be impossible to properly model a hive city, as it would be one great mass of structures, so I've gone for a lower tech type planet with a dense, but not overwhelming population center. The gothic style buildings will be around too, but more for specialty things like churches and administration buildings.

Archived