Berserkers:Blood and Sand

cheers guys! just a bit more andd all is well, oh and Jellitin one step at a time young padawan (excuse the spelling for those of you with the better star wars knowledge), all will come in due course, granted im looking forward to them too!

Man! The one with the buzz-saw is just intense. What a pose! Also, strangely enough I cannot recall having seen this combo of parts before although it really feels natural.

Great work. Now go on, we need a busy gory family picture in the end.

Cheers

Bart

hey one and all, so this is just a slight update- bases done, just a simple sand as the title and somebody else did say but the next part will be the small arena (slave girls later!).

gallery_41292_5053_768192.jpg

gallery_41292_5053_232713.jpg

gallery_41292_5053_95841.jpg

as always C&C's appreciated and thanks for all the previous comments guys and gals.

ta for looking

"Cover save? We don' need no stinkin' cover save!" Seriously though, these guys are friggin awesome, can't wait to see some massive Khornate Term's. (Please? lol)

"Cover save? We don' need no stinkin' cover save!" Seriously though, these guys are friggin awesome, can't wait to see some massive Khornate Term's. (Please? lol)

Ow.

That would be quite amazing to se :sweat:

Those 'Zerkers are simply AMAZING!!!

I love the Xenos-Stomping-with-Rotary-Chainsaw-goodness that is the Skull Champion ^^

Great use of WHF Chaos Warrior heads ;)

Arenis

love those zerk dude!

the nob arms really did the trick, they all have that Khârn style look which makes them seem way more brutal

i might have to steal this idea haha!

i also love the painting style its got that rough round the edges comic book look, its awesome!

hey, thanks for the comments people. well as i said i was going to make an arena for them to cut some people up in. i began making it then lost all heart- for some reason it wasnt working at all so i binned it. then when i was "tidying up" i started faffing with the partrs i was going to use but on a smaller scale and i liked it. its a little reminiscent of gandalf not knowing which tunnel to take , by the looks of this the eldar chose the wrong one! let me know your thoughts please.

gallery_41292_5053_595858.jpg

gallery_41292_5053_286233.jpg

dont worry this is still drastically WIP , it still needs sides then the floor will come from steps/flagstones in the tunnel out to the open where it will be sand. various OSL lighting effects / attempts will light the tunnels up from behind and the tunnels may/ may not have gates/ portcullis on them. so there you go! woop woop. ideas on that please peeps, ta.

These are without a doubt the most evocative Khorne Berzerkers I have ever seen, just looking at them makes you feel like they're going to jump out of the screen and tear you a new one, great job!

hey one and all!

not much of an update today but just wanted some thoughts/crit on the tunnels diorama jobby that im doing for these guys. still WIP but progressing slowly.

gallery_41292_5053_552633.jpg

the centre arch has the most highlighting as above it there will be a light/lamp where ill be doing some osl from (or at least attempt to). sides still to come and ill be doing some mossy/lichen parts around the walls. blah blah.

and for those that asked the circular saw arm is from the ork nobz sprue. so are all the arms (fists cut off and termie ones slapped back on).

one scary thought i have been getting though- the new chaos deamon prince is coming out and... well... these guys need a massive warmaster / maybe angron to lead them?!?!

Ahahaha...silly Eldar. Those guys look so brutal and in action it's awesome. The middle man seems like he could simply eviscerate the avenger before looking up at the viewer and making a run for our necks. Very involved scene.

• 1 month later...

So i just thought i ought to resurrect this blog, seen as i have a little update. well the tunnels have taken a slight back seat but will be finished erm .................. sometime in the future.

So as i was saying a few entries back i was thinking about building Angron/ DP to lead his motley crew! so i got the new plastic deamon prince box and wasnt too impressed with it! but potential was there. i was mainly gutted about there only being one muscled back piece in the kit- no armoured back for the 40k stylings! also no PA legs, but i knew they werent in the kit but i wasnt about to go out and buy the metal DP too. so after a lot of deliberation and monkeying around with it this is what i have so far-

gallery_41292_5053_101103.jpg

so the PA arms were turned into legs- of a sort and a bit of gs put in to fill gaps which will be sorted at a later date.

gallery_41292_5053_902816.jpg

a close up of the hair /tendrils whatever you want to call it- inspired by the artwork and other peoples amazing angrons ive seen.

gallery_41292_5053_866617.jpg

a back shot to show the attempt at building armour for... well ... his back!! ha i know but hey. so yeah i hope and think that turned out ok.

gallery_41292_5053_264278.jpg

"look at my hooves, look at my hooves", well i had to make some sort of feet for him and they werent goint ot be the massive clown shoe PA ones that the metal DP had so i went with hooves, the only thing is i'm not sure a to whether they are too small next to the bulk of the legs?? so i may go bigger.

so what I'd really like is some C&C's please people to help me improve him before he takes some paint on. thanks for taking a peek!

PS should i add some small horns to his forehead?

so right now i betting your thinking why is he doing the monster mash? well he aint! he's getting ready for the execution of an inferior xenos!! blood for the blood god!

gallery_41292_5053_86269.jpggallery_41292_5053_363746.jpg

gallery_41292_5053_508769.jpg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! That is a freakin amazing pose.

Archived