[Artwork] Imperial Fists

Badaboom

Thank you very, very much Badaboom! - That is truly great of you! :D

Unfortunatly Im on a very slow and sporadic Internet connection right now, so I wont be able to see the high-res version of the image for a couple of days.

Still, great art is always a great bonus for the Nestir Campaign, and this truly is great art!

I will be sure to contact you again once the Campaign is live and kicking again.

Thank you very, very much! :)

Freaking amazing! I love digital paintings, in general, and if somebody told me that was an official piece of GW artwork, I wouldn't bat an eye.

I do agree that the perspective looks funny with the two guys behind Captain Thunderhammer. Even if they're only a few feet behind, they look slightly too big, and the faded effect on them makes them appear to be farther away than that. But I didn't notice that until somebody pointed it out, and its a minor quibble anyway. Awesome work!

Oh. My. God.

To draw these types of pictures do you use a tablet? which uploads to photoshop and then you color the picture? I would really like to try my hand at this sort of stuff..

Edit: Wacom tablets maybe? any advice would be really appreciated.

@Verpine: 100% photoshop and wacom tablet, no other process involved. If you want to work digitally, tablets are essential. If you need a tablet, Wacom is the way to go. You can buy a small and cheap one (like 60-100 euro for an A6 Bamboo Fun) and switch to a bigger, more professional one after some years if you feel the need.

@An Angry Marine: I´m really busy, but I´m accepting commissions from time to time.

@Terminatorinhell: Great, thanks!

Archived