Warsmith and chosen

Hi all, iv been planning on making an iron warrior warsmith with the body of Huron blackheart cause of the cyborg look, and wanted 2 know how the model comes: are both arms connected at the shoulders like plastic ones? can the head b swaped without sawing it off?

The possesed would be made like "cyborgish" to match the fluff about how iron warrior possesed use bionic parts and harnessed warp energy, and was wondering what kits had lots of modern cyborg parts?

And what would be a good equipment for a termie iron warrior lord, i was thinking a combie-melta but unsure about the melee weapon fit for an iron warrior. And was going to put some barbed wire on his armor, I liked the picture on the front of the updated "Storm of Iron" novel and was going off that for iron warrior ideas.

Thanks.

Don't have a Huron model but it's pretty obvious that the head and chest are one piece from looking at the model, not sure about the arms though, but if I had to guess I would guess that the fist arm might be part of the body as well.

As for the best way to field a termy lord, honestly there kind of isn't one. Termy lords are pretty terrible. I guess a daemon weapon and Mark of Slaanesh isn't bad, but is completely unfluffy for IW. A pair of lightning claws and Mark of Khorne is also an ok option, and it guarantees that you will get to attack every time and never punch yourself in the face. Really though, a daemon prince with wings wins out over both of those for utility and costs the same or less depending on if you want warptime or not.

Nice to see more Iron Warrior players, and I like the idea you're going with.

As with Huron, I have to agree the head looks attached to the model. Since he's comes in a blister pack, I assume his arms are seperated at the elbow with the shoulders attached to the model.

I'm going to the local GW store this weekend (hopefully), and if I see the model I'll let you know.

Archived