Forgeworld Showcase Space Marine

Replica

Jaw Dropping. That about sums this up. There is nothing more to say really. I cannot find a fault with this lovingly converted and painted 'mini'. I'm sure that your display shelf will soon be groaning under the weight of so much resin...

James

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words everyone, greatly appreciated. I'm thinking about entering him and a local painting comp but ill wait and see how the FE Wolf Guard Bust turns out, but i care say ill end up going with this guy. Comps not until September, so i have a little while to decide.

Cheers,

Replica

• 3 weeks later...

I followed this WiP for a while and although I didn't post there, I must say that This is an Awsome model! You have done an excellent job. I wasn't 100% on the Crozius Arcanum, there's something about it that I can't put my finger on :unsure: hmmm none-the-less it still looks :jaw: *AWESOME*

Great freehand work and attention to detail. I want one! :yes:

Yours in Honour and Faith,

Chaplain Hiltraud

:FA:

Lestat Posted Aug 5 2010, 08:14 AM

I am insanely jealous! I wish I had the spare cash to be able to afford something like this. That is one amazing conversion - if you don't win a prize with this, then the judges need beating with a very big stick!

Thanks mate! Im entering it into a competition near the end of the year, just a local thing so ill see how i go!

Chaplain Hiltraud Posted Aug 6 2010, 05:16 PM

I followed this WiP for a while and although I didn't post there, I must say that This is an Awsome model! You have done an excellent job. I wasn't 100% on the Crozius Arcanum, there's something about it that I can't put my finger on unsure.gif hmmm none-the-less it still looks jawdrop.gif *AWESOME*

Great freehand work and attention to detail. I want one! yes.gif

Yours in Honour and Faith,

Chaplain Hiltraud

FA.gif

Cheers, glad you like it! Yeah, the Corzius was something i spent a lot of time thinking about. It was very easy to build once i decided what i was going to do. Originally i was going to make it out of plasticard with more stylized wings, like the 28mm model. More of a maul carved into wings and skulls, but in the end i decided to go with a more detailed approach.

Thanks again everyone, all your kind words are much appreciated!

Archived