WIP Chaos Space Marines - Pics In Summer Hols

I Hope this is the right place to put this, as it is, after all converting, painting artwork etc.

would i be allowed to put a little bit of explainatory fluff to prevent ridicule?

Anyway.

Units I Have Planned:

5 Raptors- 1 with Melta-Gun, Champion With Power Fist

10 Chaos Space Marines- 2 with Flamer, Champion With Combi-Flamer

10 Chaos Space Marines- Champion With Twin-Linked Boltgun

10 Khorne Berzerkers- Skull Champion With Power Fist

10 Summoned Lesser Deamons

1 Sorceror With Mark of Slaanesh, Lash Of Submission

1 Lord With Jump Pack, Mark of Khorne, BloodFeeder

5 Chaos Terminators, Mark of Slaanesh, 4 With Dual Lightning Claws, 1 With Lightning Claw, Heavy Flamer

5 Chosen Chaos Space Marines with Twin-Linked Bolters, Mark of Nurgle.

Plenty to Do, I'll Post The Sorceror WIP Soon. As for Fluff, i need Confirmation

[EDITY]- I Presume An Army List Has To Include Points Costs?

How about a sorceror with a flaming skull for a head, just for sheer awesome factor.

For the nurgle chosen, how about giving them dark robes, and mounting the combi-bolters on scythes.

Oh, and give the raptors bat wings, maybe skeletal bat wings.

ok, no response.

i presume fluff is ok.

the fruit of my inspiration:

The 35th Millenium is dawning, and the members of the Lectitio Divinatus for outnumber those devoted to any other belief, save that of the Imperial Truth. The beliefs of the Lectitio Divinatus are honest and just, and have truth as their founding and truth as their capstone. Belief in the God-Emperor imbues within us a divine sense of purpose that would otherwise be shunned from us by the cruel and thoughtless words of many Astares. Their beliefs are not wrong, however much they may seem to be a lie, for their beliefs can be tolerated because they, along with our God-emperor, have united the scattered empires of humanity and brought them into the bosom of Imperial Law.

The Astares believe in the Imperial Truth, We, who are many more than the Astares, Believe in the Lectitio Divinatus. It stands to honest reason that we should be in conflict, but we both serve the same immortal being who dragged the reaming discords of humanity from the Age of Strife, through sheer willpower alone.

Our God-Emperor has given us, Finally, Through all our years of devotion and unwavering loyalty, the means and measure to raise a legion of Astares who believe what we believe, who fight for the same values we cannot defend in such strength. None shall oppose their righteous might. They shall be the Legion Divinatus, and they shall bring our light of holy faith to the darkest reaches of humanity’s endless realm.

As always, we remember Iacton Qruze, who guarded the Gem of our Faith , Euphrati Keeler.

May he soar with the angels, and reaturn to us anew.

There is an 'edit' button, use it.

And this is an internet forum, you don't really have to include an army list AT ALL, and I highly doubt the mods will have any problem with your fluff, given that no-one cares if someone posts female marines.

Also, emperor-worshipping chaos marines? I take it that you are simply using chaos marine rules to represent loyalists?

Oh, and berzerkers could be fanatics with flails and loads of purity seals and stuff.

yeah, i have them as better equipped space marines.

with technomagos as oblits

berzerkers are with lots of axes and chaos warrior helms.

the chaos lord has a bloodletter because he is awesome with 2d6 attacks

i thought, alos, they might use faith in the emperor to mask their taint.

i had an idea for a marine with mutations covering it with a cloak ( mutated arm with cloak over it )

People don't care to much about the fluff in this forum. If anything its only used when in junction with how your marines are painted (like yellow ultramarines might get some raised eyebrows) and really how they are made. Its what comes with a WIP forum, so like I said... don't be worried. Be worried I think if you post this in a forum for the fluff :P

Anyway, when you have some pictures up I'll post more. I recommend mixing your parts between Chaos and Loyalist and doing a bit of work with the removal of obviously chaos icons in favor of Imperial ones. Otherwise I'd just say screw it and use the new Blood Angels codex. The Death Company make better Berserkers that the Khone ones do. And you have plenty of heroes to claim have the same stat lines.

Although it's good to pre-plan everything (it helps provide focus) as well as open the floor for ideas for how to model everything, eventually pics will need to start following what you have proposed (since this is the PC&A afterall). Even if these are brief one or two shot posts with a model or two, it's progress that helps anyone that reads through this thread give you more C&C for the work you are doing.

thanks. i have some more models already made.

i can get a camera in the summer hols as i go home this weekend so will try to get some pics

i already have some but they are very poor and blurry.

im using codex chaos for the reasons above, as i relly like obliterators and stat changes the varying marks of chaos allow.

Archived