International Brotherhood of Hobbyists

Members list updated, I'd also like to welcome Captain Mick to our brotherhood as well :tu:.

Rider, congratulations mate! Any idea when te wee one's due? Don't worry about the delay, as I said I got kinda distracted too.

James

Yay Mick! :tu: Bout fraggin time, I'd say.

work and my wife become pregnant with number 3, things have been a little...... hectic!!

Can't believe I didn't see this the first time! Congrats. More on your hands now... =p goodluck mi amigo.

Ok, so I'm assuming you're all logged in to your photobucket page, and clicking on 'upload images' and then selecting the images you want and clicking 'ok'. Is the 'upload images' bit changing to an upload status moitor for your images?

Yeah I'm logged into my page, I click "upload images," select the images and then it says Uploading image to Album and the little bar fills up but as it does the file name turns red and then it says "Image upload failed." Is it possible Photobucket just doesn't like me?

WOO HOO !!

Well my forgeworld stuff turned up today and i have to say the huron model especially has a great amount of detail on it, Although the Right arm has the shoulder pad attached to it so wont be using the fist sperate.

Lucky i got it though as the Mrs got home from work for dinner and the bloody delivery person had left it on the front door step !!!!! Was well annoyed

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp298/KhorneKiller/Image0429.jpg

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp298/KhorneKiller/Image0428.jpg

WOO HOO !!

Well my forgeworld stuff turned up today and i have to say the huron model especially has a great amount of detail on it, Although the Right arm has the shoulder pad attached to it so wont be using the fist sperate.

Lucky i got it though as the Mrs got home from work for dinner and the bloody delivery person had left it on the front door step !!!!! Was well annoyed

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp298/KhorneKiller/Image0429.jpg

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp298/KhorneKiller/Image0428.jpg

Lucky you, my four servo-skulls still haven't arrived. I ordered them before those things you ordered were even released. It was only servo-skulls! Why Forge World, why?

For those who have been wondering what I've been doing (and if you have, I feel sorry for you), I've assembled my Imperial Guard Battle Force, which I will post on our own forums once I get hold of another camera.

[i have located the rabble's leader; he is marked for assassination. I have dispatched the best Calexus assassin at my disposal, young H'gar, but I fear just how potent this man is...]

gallery_39951_5331_4700974.jpg

"Die, you heretical scum!"

"WE ARE THE TRUE PRIESTS OF CHAOS!"

"Aaarrrghhhh!!!"

"Inform Lord Erebus that all his dead here. Moving on..."

gallery_39951_5331_1384539.jpg

gallery_39951_5331_1259433.jpg

Members list updated, I'd also like to welcome Captain Mick to our brotherhood as well :cuss.

Rider, congratulations mate! Any idea when te wee one's due? Don't worry about the delay, as I said I got kinda distracted too.

James

thanks james. due late may(ish). still to get an initial dating scan to confirm.

should be good to go soon.

WOO HOO !!

Lucky you, my four servo-skulls still haven't arrived. I ordered them before those things you ordered were even released. It was only servo-skulls! Why Forge World, why?

For those who have been wondering what I've been doing (and if you have, I feel sorry for you), I've assembled my Imperial Guard Battle Force, which I will post on our own forums once I get hold of another camera.

Man! I'm still waiting for Forgeworld to process my Thunderbolt order! Gah!

And yes, piccies of a IG force would be sweet.

And I like the two models Skirax, though, I'm not sure about the writing on the robes. What do they say?

No bother Rider, hope everything goes well with the wean :(.

@ The Normish: perhaps you should try giving them a ring if you can. I phoned casue the onlince store is still showing my order as having only been acknowledged and was told that one of the moulds for Huron had broken so there was a slight delay in my order being picked (to make up for it I got upgraded to express shipping for free so it should hopefully be here tomorrow, if it ain't I'm phoning them again...). It could be something like that... Unless it's the postal services

@ GooseDaMoose: have you tried uploading them straight to photobucket without using the email. From what you've said as well you might be using the wrong 'address' for the pics. You need to use the 'Direct Link' one and copy and paste it with [ img ] infront of it and [ /img ] at the end of it (without the spaces between the img's and the '['s if you see what I mean...

James

Okay guys, thanks for all the help, James you're a good man, here goes nothing. This (hopefully) is a picture of my WIP Terminator Lord for the Sons of Malice with a Dreadaxe.

http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b440/GooseVonMoose/BC009.jpg

http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b440/GooseVonMoose/BC008.jpg

http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b440/GooseVonMoose/BC007.jpg

A lotta stuff is blue tac'd on at the moment. I'm not sure if I should give him a back banner?

I'm sorry for not posting in a while, here's the reason why...

gallery_37532_5274_31752.jpg

He's my entry into the DIY Swapping Project, using CM Ignus Domus's Iron Flames Chapter. He's got a lot of sculpting to go, plus a paintjob (of course, lol). I got some good tips from Dan the Daemon on greenstuffing batwings, so I'm redoing the dread's chest; I'll post him as soon as I can. Take care, gents.

Ha, I'm also doing that. Perhaps I should ask for advice here?

Anyway, Pig of Sparta, concerning Forge World, mine were like that as well, and about a week a go changed to "Shipping". They must ship by boat though, it's taking forever. I managed to order and receive the Deathwatch RPG before those servo-skulls began shipping. It may have something to do with being in the U.S. though. Dang Americans!

@ The Normish: perhaps you should try giving them a ring if you can. I phoned casue the onlince store is still showing my order as having only been acknowledged and was told that one of the moulds for Huron had broken so there was a slight delay in my order being picked (to make up for it I got upgraded to express shipping for free so it should hopefully be here tomorrow, if it ain't I'm phoning them again...). It could be something like that... Unless it's the postal services

James

Anyway, Pig of Sparta, concerning Forge World, mine were like that as well, and about a week a go changed to "Shipping". They must ship by boat though, it's taking forever. I managed to order and receive the Deathwatch RPG before those servo-skulls began shipping. It may have something to do with being in the U.S. though. Dang Americans!

Aye, mine is still Acknowledged, and all my stuff is till "Not Allocated" :cuss The email says that it goes by UPS, and I know that they're not exactly the most efficient service in the world...

GooseDaMoose, That looks awesome. I like the rack of ribs in the armpit. And the maw on the axeblade.

1000 Heathens, that looks awesome too, great kitbash. I might steal the idea for iron halo.

Archived